Thursday, October 24

Frosty Festivities

I' ve always loved the build up to Christmas and even more so when it involves cutting and sticking.  Jennifer is holding a Frosty Festivities weekend at the beginning of November. I'll be following to see her inspirational projects...I hope you will be too.

http://jennifergracecreates.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Frosty-Festivities-Logo-Blog.jpg
and to get you into the Christmas spirit......
... a few more Christmas cards and tags.

If you are ready to start you Christmas card making remember there is still time to join in with SJ Crafts Six cards on the 6th challenge.

19 comments:

  1. I just love the elegant simplicity of these! Very festive :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and tags, love their simplicity. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards and tags, love their simplicity. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to seeing what Jennifer puts together. Lovely cards. Very stylish

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are completely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the plan of making a tag at the same time as a card..that's clever thinking! and how lovely they are

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely cards, so elegant

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christmas is my all time favourite time if year and all the build up is just wonderful. I'm hoping to make some cards this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love your cards! They're fun and classy at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Louise, loving those little cards! Christmas cocktails are so important!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are brilliant! What an inspired use of these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your cards and tags, I really need to get my finger out and get started! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!!!Love these card:D:D


    Wish you a lovely week:D

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi lovely Lou - I absolutely LOVE them. Miss you lots.
    Gitte xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love them - I miss you and your great mind so much.
    G xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these cheeky little cards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the clean, crisp, and festive look of those!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love these cards, very classy x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...