Thursday, November 21

Thank you

Thank you for all the lovely comments left on my Simply a Moment post. When you're a mum, working and keeping house it's hard to adjust.....having to rely on others for almost everything is soooo frustrating. You have to let go and allow someone else to take charge. It's not easy! 

The boys are of an age where they are self sufficient.....ish and they have been a great help. Then last night H ended up in A&E. Rugby training. A studded foot met his face. He's now sporting a swollen face, 5 stitches and what looks to be the start of a shinny black eye! His dad was with him luckily..... but still .....not being able to go to him was the most awful feeling. It brings home to you how much you take for granted. 

Anyway....today... I have some cards to share with you, these were made prior to going into hospital. The  cards were lifted from pinterest, using washi tape and mulberry flowers with some stickles sparkle. I did plan to take part in SJ Crafts 6onthe6th Christmas Card Challenge this month, not knowing that I would be completely out of action for a while.
Next..... I''m going to make some notes to plan out my Christmas Journal....
Have you planned yours?
Will you be following prompts?

19 comments:

  1. Oh no, sorry to hear about Harry, do hope he is OK. Must have felt awful for you. :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear, I hope it's not too painful now, love the cards by the way x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card are stunning:D:D

    Sorry to hear about your son and I hope he is ok.

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are so beautiful! I hope your boy gets better quickly. I can imagine your feeling of hopelessness when you heard about his accident!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I have been out of touch. I haven't visited blogs in a few weeks and look what I miss. I'm so sorry that you have been laid up. I pray you, and your son, will be on the mend and out of pain soon. And, I think your cards are beautiful. I'm glad you are able to craft some of the time away. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, I am so sorry to hear about that injury - as if there isn't enough to be going on with :(. But on the up side this is such a pretty card - splashes of colour and lots of white space. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about the damage! Hope it heals soon. I grew up with a Mum who couldn't get about much and she always said she hoped that even if she was just sitting in the corner we knew that she was still "being Mum"!

    Your cards are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, I hope H is ok. Great cards x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no, poor H, though I bet he's quite proud of his stitches! Love the cleanliness of your cards, especially the washi taking prominent place!

    I haven't decided yet what to do for my December Daily. I should really work that out shouldn't I? I have some divided 12x12 page protectors I thought I could use, but I quite like having it as a separate album. Hmmmm....!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those cards are so cute! Keeping a good thought for everyone in your family!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are feeling better. Poor H - glad his Dad was with him and it wasn't worse.

    I'm planning on using Debbie Hodges Christmas story journaling prompts this year, especially as I'll be travelling so not creating.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those cards are so stylish. I like the clean lines and the strong colours. Hope both you and H get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning cards as always! Is that music print a stamp or a tape or what? Its gorgeous! I hope you are well enough to sit and craft for a little while at a time at least xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always love your cards Louise :)
    Hope H heals soon x if he's anything like my Rugby playing boys he will be showing off his "war wound" & getting lots of female attention at school ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh dear, sorry to hear about the rugby accident, hope he is feeling better soon. Your cards are so lovely! I have my December journal planned out and I am doing 'Your December Story' and also will be following some prompts from Shimelle as I have done for the past 5 years! Really looking forward to December starting so I can get going!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope your son recovers fast! Gorgeous cards Louise, I cant wait to see your Christmas journal :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I won't be following prompts for my journal, but really am going to try hard to keep a log for myself, yes life sure is busy isn't it ? loved your simply a moment post x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...