Monday, December 16

Fast Festive Scrapping with a Mini Book

How are you all and how are you getting on with your Christmas preparations and in particular your Christmas journal? 

In the end I decided that I didn't want the structure of a daily entry opting to make a mini book to include some photos and stories over the month of December. If you would like to know how this book came together, using the Echo Park 'tis the season Collection Kit, full details can be seen on SJ Crafts blog today.


 Please pop across and let us know how you are scrapping your Christmas and if you've been inspired to create your own mini Christmas book.
 Happy Christmas x

P.S. Have you seen SJ Crafts DT call here 

10 comments:

  1. That looks beautiful, I still haven't started mine yet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think not being compelled to record something daily, makes the whole thing much less daunting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about fast and fun crafting right now. Love the reindeer.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's absolutely beautiful Louise. I'm another fan of that reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's absolutely gorgeous and it's great you've found your own way to record the season that works for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a beautiful book Louise! I'm off to have more of a look x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks really great x
    Just trying to make a start on mine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely - I like the idea of bits and pieces from December. We're doing Christmas memories this year so ranging over the years together. Maybe next year I'll think about a more traditional journal, celebrating the new house.

    Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just a comment on SJ Craft! I LOVE this project!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...