Saturday, December 21

Happy Christmas

Finally, school has finished and in two days time we will all have two weeks together to enjoy the Christmas holidays. I'm looking forward to Christmas time spent with family. 

Here's hoping that you all have a lovely Christmas and that 2014 is a healthy year, not just for me but for you all too.   

Before I go, I'd like to share with you some frames I've made using these 10mm Mulberry Flowers
 There is something therapeutic and relaxing about sticking these mulberry flowers to paper
 so much so that I made another frame...and another...and another...and another....

It's a good friend of mine (that I've mentioned before) that has an on-line shop which sells these Mulberry flowers and because I have the privilege of seeing all the colours first hand (and they are all so lovely) it really is a struggle to decide what colours to use. In the end I decided not to decide 
...hence all the frames.

 I had a play around too with the flowers to see if I could take some nice photos to show them off.
You know it's at times like these that I wish there were some girls in the family (that lived close by) to enjoy these little flowers with me. 
Happy Holidays x x

13 comments:

  1. Oh they look lovely.

    I wish you a very Merry Christmas and May 2014 be a fabulous year for you and your family xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the addition of the gems - perfect! They are absolutely stunning. I couldn't seem to find square frames and the ones I bought from The Range have the internal frame set against the glass rather than at the back of the box. Are yours Ikea? Wishing you and yours a happy and healthy 2014 and a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louise you are clever making those frames I think you could sell them they are gorgeous..... happy Christmas to you and yours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and yours Louise! All the best for 2014

    These are so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous frames and gorgeous photos! My favorite is the black frame with the pink flowers! Merry Christmas to you and your family! Enjoy your break :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and fabulous:)

    Wish you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas:)

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  7. wishing you a very happy christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful! Just popping in to wish you all good things today for you and the family :).

    ReplyDelete

  9. Gorgeous frames and those flowers are beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those frames are gorgeous. I hope you had a great Christmas and wish you all a very happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the frames and I know what you mean about little girls :-)
    Hope your Christmas was good and 2014 is a great year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those ar so pretty Louise, I can see why you would make more! Hope you having a great weekend! ��

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...