Wednesday, December 4

Misted Circles

I wish I could say I was taking a break from all the Christmas crafting to share with you a holiday layout. Which I am...although there is not much Christmas crafting going on. I am at home all day, every day not able to do any household chores (not moaning about that one :) ...not able to do much of anything really... except the scrolling of Instagram on my phone every five minutes (thanks to those of you that keep me smiling with your photos and comments) and the reading of numerous books. 

I am able to sit at a table and stand (with my crutches) for a short while now before I get sore and stiff. My lovely husband has moved some of my crafting supplies into the study/computer room also know as "his" guitar room. And....as he says...I'm in now!! Oh... you bet I am. And once I am back on my feet properly I can feel a re-organisation and a trip to Ikea coming on!

The Christmas journal, is still in the planning. Somewhere in my head..amongst the Christmas pressie lists. How are you getting on with yours?

Anyways, here's the holiday layout. Using a small snippet from the Simple Stories Cheese Collection....

 A while back I was inspired by a post using mists.  I remember the coloured circle with all the little details and the photo to the left. Perfect for my Epcot photo.     
 
 I'll leave you now to carry on with your Christmas preparations...good luck.

13 comments:

  1. Love this Louise! I love the circle and the simple but effective design. Wow its kind of your hubby to keep you stocked up! I miss my craft room so much and constantly get told off about the messy dining room table! A girls gotta craft though. Sending you best wishes for your recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout. I hope you're more mobile soon and can get on with your reorganization :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this layout. The circles are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you would be more than entitled to a bit of a moan! So I'm cheering you on in your admirable determination to turn to sunnier times. Keep on getting better x

    ps it's a beautiful page

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending love and hugs and hoping you're mobile soon. Although we've never met a feel I know you through Instagram and your blog lol ... And I know you're a positive person, so here's to you getting better really soon x ..... Fab layout by the way

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are back on your feet soon!! I have a question. How did you do those circles? I love the look of the sketchiness of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That circle motif is so perfectly done, and so creative! I love the colours, the splashes, the bits of stitching, the stars, the way it echoes the shape in the photos - so clever! Glad to hear you are up and moving again, and hope that you make excellent progress and reclaim your craft space :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous page - love the way you've echoed the globe with your ephemeral circles. Hope you are more mobile soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. keep going.... you will be better again soon and gained a craft room!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear you are feeling better and yeah for getting a craft room too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! I think you need to go in a magazine Lou because your style is so brilliant and funky. I'm glad you are able to sit for a bit and I would definitely strike while the iron is hot and move in to the room while he feels sorry for you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is just fabulous! I still have an Epcot photo to scrap so may have to "borrow" the circle idea as I love it! Glad you are steadily improving and found a little corner to call yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm only seeing this now but wanted to say that I love the layering and the contrasting title/chevrons. I hope that you're having a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...