Sunday, May 11

Ahoy

 Happy Sunday to you all.

And what a lovely Sunday it is too.  What's so lovely about this Sunday you wonder? For us the rugby season has ended, as much as I love watching the boys play....it's really nice to wake up on a Sunday morning, for a few weeks, and not have think about how many layers I need to wear to get me through the freezing cold morning. 

As I managed to get all my jobs done this morning (the ones I could do, as I'm still not fully mobile) I have some time to share a little layout with you.

The photo was taken in Liverpool inside the Maritime Museum. It wasn't a posed photo, although it does look like it could have been.
Using SJ Crafts March kit
 I do love a little mist these days. I still make a terrible terrible mess with them and end up wearing more than I actually put on the layout. Does anyone else have this problem? I did spray inside a box too, a tip someone left me a while back.


The papers and stickers are from SJ Crafts March Kit which unfortunately has now sold out. There's still other kits in stock that may take your fancy, and if they do SJ Crafts is offering free postage on orders over £15...until 10am tomorrow morning.

Happy Sunday to you all x 

17 comments:

  1. Your misting looks great....mine tends to look a complete mess....as well as making a mess!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the little anchors and yes I get messy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your misting and stamping make me want to go play with ink and paint :) i love your layering too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm rubbish at misting, it usually ends up in a big blob lol. I really do adore your style.

    I'm often thinking if you and wondering how you're doing after your op x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome photo, and I love the little anchors.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shot! He looks like the captain of the ship there. You would have laughed if you'd seen me misting last week. I completely forgot to mist the flower before I stuck it to the top of the box. I had to try and mask the box while I sprayed the flower...with my hand! I ended up with gold mist running up my arm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always wear an apron when I mist, practice helps of course but otherwise I just accept I'm going to get messy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic photo for a beautiful page. I love that pale maritime look, if I can call it that?

    Yep, I've ended up with mist running up my arm too

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great layout and a gorgeous photo. I always get in a mess with mists :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the anchors - is this a stamp? I haven't misted in so long since I switched to more Project Life style scrapping. Miss the effect but not the process.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your background is wonderful - those anchors are brilliant! Is it a stamp? And a great photo too ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the misting on this page and the anchors are just a perfect addition to this page.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful I like the messiness of the ink set against all those straight lined up edges. Nice contrast in details.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the artsy look here Louise! Hope your hip isn't giving you too much jip. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous page Louise, I love the misting - it was worth the mess! I always find they bung up after a couple of uses, so I mostly use them to splash and splatter, but that's ok :o) Fabulous photo, it has a real vintage look to it although I realise it's not, and those 7 Dots papers are perfect with it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am liking this LO a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is lovely....other people's misting always looks great-unlike mine!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...