Thursday, May 29

Inky Fingers

Tim Holtz....does he do it for you? 
I am of course referring to his products :)

I've always thought his products were dark and masculine...until recently when I saw that SJ Crafts are stocking his new mini stackable ink pads in wonderful vibrant colours.

Over on SJ Crafts blog we have been working with some of Tim Holtz products. Yesterday, design team member Annie took you through her process using Tim's inks, paints, stencils and remanets to create some beautiful cards and embellishments. Today (again over at SJ Crafts) I share with you how I used Tim Holtz stackable mini ink kit and Faded Dot Stencil to create these tags.  

Please do pop across, have a look and let us know what you think?

11 comments:

  1. I'll be honest, I was never really a fan of his and I know it's good we all have different tastes, but grungy has never been mine. So my oh my, I'm happy to see this colourful and pretty project made using his products

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so lovely I think you might just have persuaded me to give Tim a second look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tags Louise they are so bright and colourful not grungy looking at all good choice of colours as I bought the same pack of mini ink pads
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shabby chic look. I'm not his biggest fan - not room for men in this craft I say!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious tags Louise -so bright and cheerful, I may be tempted by those TH inks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very tempted to get some inks and stencils x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tim definitely does it for me!!!
    I've had the opportunity to take several classes and attend a retreat with him. He's such an amazing guy, and I love his products (though I've been in a purge instead of acquisition mode lately, so don't have many of his newer things).
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a massive fan of his masks.
    They help a control freak like me use ink & paint on my Lo's :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those tags look great and the colours are so vibrant x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aren't those small versions of the distress inks wonderful? Saw them at Stitches and plan on investing. I've also done a couple of classes with T!M and one of my good friends is a Ranger U instructor so I've done more bits with her. I love the inks, paints, stencils, tools and some of the dies - not into grungy stuff or putting wings on everything ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I love these - does that answer the question?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...