Friday, May 2

SJ Crafts Monthly Challenge

It's challenge time.....

Details for SJ Crafts monthly challenge, a bingo challenge (probably my most favourite type of challenge) is here.

I chose the top row to use on my layout. Mist, a border punch and circles.


The photos were taken at a bike festival and there I was thinking No3 son was taking an interest in the bikes when I realised he was looking at himself in the wing mirrors and waving! There really is no hope for him :) !
 This layout came together using the 7 Dots March Kit from SJ Crafts
Here's the bingo challenge as I know you'll want to have a go and join in this month :)


In other news some of my IG friends will know that I've been back in hospital this week for further surgery to my hip. I've just popped on here quickly to post this pre-prepared challenge. It will take some time before I am up and about properly again. I really hope to get around to catching up with you all soon.....when I can stay awake long enough to read your posts :) 

Enjoy your lovely long bank holiday weekend x



8 comments:

  1. Lovely page Louise love the paper you used glad to hear everything went ok at the hospital hope your back on your feet soon.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, I love the misting. I hope everything went well with the hip op x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louise, I hope you are doing okay and everyone is taking good care of you. Sorry to hear you have been back in hospital :(

    What a great story, beautifully recorded

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your recovery is continuing well Louise - smashing page - with lots to enjoy - love the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such an eye catching page! Love that layering and the paler outlines against that dark background. Hope you are recovering well, and sending warmest good wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, no! I wish you a quick recovery Louise! I was admiring your background and your cool masculine page until I read the story which made me laugh! Gotta love boys ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That story did make me laugh! He's a real comic isn't he?! Fab background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page and story. Glad you are home and hope you heal well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...