Tuesday, May 27

You're the Best

It's half term here this week and so far it's done nothing but rain. We popped out this morning and this afternoon while encouraging and supervising the making of an information leaflet for homework with the ten year old  (oh the joy!..sometimes I really do not like homework) I found some time to make a thank you card.

Stamp sets... Full of Surprise and A Little Sentimental
  
  
Wishing you all a good week x

Oh before I go, thank you for all your lovely comments on my previous post. As some of you asked..... for the little inked Anchors I used a Glitz Roller stamp. Like these ones.

15 comments:

  1. It's lovely, Louise. I like the bling on the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the clean and simple look of your card! And I can totally relate on the homework assistance ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clean design which makes though pretty butterflies shine. I like the little additions. And as someone who asked about the anchors - thank-you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple, elegant and pretty - lovely card. Ah homework, have to confess tis one of the reasons I'm glad to give up tutoring...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very pretty card!

    I hope the weather clears up for you and you all get out in some restorative sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, nice a simple and pretty. So glad my homework assistance days are over, though not sure if the girls would call it assistance!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am trying this again...am having problems leaving comments at the moment! Such a pretty card, and hope the weather has picked up. Off to check out the anchors now!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the clean look to this card Louise x
    Fingers crossed the weather improves for the remainder of half term x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel your pain with the homework supervision, it feels like I've done little else for weeks now! I hope the weather clears up for all of us. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that's just the prettiest card

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card. The butterflies are so happy.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, I hope the rain stopped! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning design, it looks so pretty and elegant :) Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge, Louise x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...