Friday, June 6

Refresh your Craft and Soul

Welcome to Jennifer Grace Creates Blog Hop Event Refresh Your Craft and Soul.
It's good to see you.

You may have arrived here from the very talented Lisa-Jane, if not and you stopped by on the off chance you may wish to pop across to Jennifer's and start the hop at the beginning.Why? Because if you do and you comment on all the blogs in the hop, finishing at Jennifer's and letting her know you have been all the way around, then you'll be in with a chance to win this refreshing prize pack featuring Glitz 77 and My Mind's Eye Izzy items, worth £25. You have until Monday (9th June) at 10.50 BST to do so.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Now onto my part of the hop. When Jennifer kindly invited me to take part it in her blog event hop it was the Refresh part that appealed to me. 

This time of year when the sun makes an appearance and new life begins is always refreshing after a long and gloomy winter. I enjoy the bright early mornings, waking with a spring in my step and I always enjoy seeing all the bright vibrant products that appear, helping us to create and share our memories.

It is these bright products that bring me to share with you a set of cards I made to help me through our busy month of June.

These refreshing little bitty bags have been brightening up my desk for a while now....
so I picked out two colours to start with and added some matching twine and those paper mulberry flowers that I love so much.
 I like the idea of creating a monochromatic look. First up was the Blue Polka Dots
   and then the lovely bright Orange chevrons.
 These cards turned out so well I pulled another two colours from the pile.....the yellow diagonal strips
 and more polka dots in Green
 
 What is great about these little bitty bags is that they are the perfect size for holding a gift card.

 That's it from me, I hope you enjoy the rest of the blog hop....the lovely Sheena is waiting for you next. Don't forget to join in with Jennifer's weekend event, with her hourly posts we sure are in for a treat.

Louise x

P.S I'd also like to offer a little bit of sunshine to one random person who leaves a comment on this post over the weekend.

43 comments:

  1. These are oh so cute x TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many of these bags and now I know what I can do with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful.....and such bright,summery colours. I think I need some of those bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute idea for gift card and love your rainbow affect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those bags, and you've matched the colours so perfectly to make beautiful cards .... liking the idea to use them for gift cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just gorgeous! And you make it look so easy- I always struggle with where to start with cards, so this is a real inspiration thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously cute cards, love how bright and cheery they are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those bags are cute and a great idea to use them for gift cards....did the bags come with the papers as they seem to be a perfect colour match?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh beautiful I love the colours, gorgeous cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Louise!! love the citrus, zingy colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aren't those little bags just perfect!.. Greta for gift cards, lottery tickets, tickets to a show...almost anything. The mind boggles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Orange and yellow are not my favorite colors but they are so bright and beautiful and juicy! I would hang stuff like that on my wall. I love the different textures as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love all the designs, especially the light blue one with the polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE these cards!! SO pretty!!

    Blessings ~~ dawn

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really LOVE these bright cards - very pretty and still functional too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those cards are so very FUN & happy - what a perfect way to use the itty bags!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the bags-and your cards are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What fun little cards - so bright + festive! Perfect for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I too love monochromatic art. I sometimes think it brings a sense of calm. And it's also super easy to do when I am having trouble finding inspiration. Now where did you get those bags? Maybe you said in the blog.
    Have a great day
    ~Jeanna

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have reminded me that I have some of those bags....somewhere! Your cards look colourful and bright. I'm sure whoever receives them will be impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a neat idea. The bags are super cute & they look great on the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't have any of the these bags, but I can see that I want some! very inspirational...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yet another simple but so effective idea. Love the bright colours, those cards would brighten anyone's day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are so cute and effective.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my what a TREAT these are! I LOVE the colour...just scrolling down seeing colour after colour was joyous. Clever and effective creating - the use of the bags is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a super idea for cards!! They look good enough to eat!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are so bright and cheerful Louise, I especially love the orange one as that's sure to brighten up anyone's day! Using the bitty bags like this so you can put a giftcard in is inspired. Thank you so much for joining in with my blog hop! x

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are a great set of cards! I have some bags like these and wondered what to do with them - now I know!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful cards, that candy monster is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  30. These are awesome! I love how bright these are!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Those are simply stinkin' cute! I love those "toxic" colors- so bold and saturated!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love these Louise x
    They look so different in each colour x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your cards! Simple but beautiful! And great idea about using the mini envelopes for gift cards... I may have to do that for Christmas for the grandkids. (Yeah, thinking ahead but I'm slow so it'd probably take me that long to get them done, ha ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh these are just stunning, really stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow! those turned out great. And so useful this time of year with all the graduations I"m attending.
    Thanks for offering up a prize,
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love your cards, such a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Those little bags are just the cutest! I do love your monochromatic plan: such a neat way to pull together some beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  38. They are so bright and fun - lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  39. You created such beautiful little cards with those beautiful little bags. So vibrant and bright and clean. Very neat.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Super cute cards! The colors just pop and they are each individually unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love the gift card bag idea. I usually tape them to the inside of the card and try not to look too embarrassed when they open them up to see a crooked gift card in the middle of the sentiment :0

    ReplyDelete
  42. These are amazing! So much colour and what a fab idea for the gift card too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...